We develop various services to assist you in fields including but not limited to HR (Human Resources), taxation, accounting, and bookkeeping, with possibilities of expanding to other fields in the future. Our services include, but are not limited to, Mekari Account, Jurnal, Talenta, Klikpajak, Qontak, Mekari E-Sign, Mekari Flex, Mekari Pay, Mekari Capital, and Mekari Expense (hereinafter referred to as “Services“).
By using the Services, you acknowledge that you have agreed to and are bound by the terms contained in this Policy. Therefore, we encourage you to read this Policy to ensure that you understand how we handle your Personal Data.
“Personal Data” means data about an identified or identifiable individual, whether directly or indirectly.
“Information” means data, facts, or explanations containing values, meanings, and messages, in various electronic or non-electronic formats or packaging according to information technology and communication developments.
“Applicable Law” means all laws, regulations, policies, rules, ordinances, approvals, permits, or requirements from any court, administrative body, authority, or supervisory body, applicable from time to time.
SCOPE AND TYPES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Here is the scope and types of Personal Data about you that We will process in connection with your use of the Services by you (as applicable, depending on the context or circumstances of collection and the nature of the Services used or transactions made):
- Identity Data: including but not limited to, name, gender, address, place, and date of birth, selfie data, and others.
- Contact Data: including but not limited to, email address, phone number, and others.
- Payment or Financial Data: including but not limited to, bank account details, financial information, and others.
- Data related to your activities when using the Services: including but not limited to, terms you searched, views and interactions with content, input activities, and transaction processes, people who communicated with you or shared content with you, activities on third-party sites and applications (as defined below) that use Our Services.
- Location Data: We collect information about your location when you use Our Services. Your location can be determined with various levels of accuracy using GPS, IP address, sensor data from your device, Information about what is near your device, such as Wi-Fi access points, cell towers, and Bluetooth-enabled devices.
For example, you can enable or disable the location of your Android device using the device settings application. We use various technologies to collect and store information, including cookies, local storage, such as web browser storage or application data cache, databases, and server logs.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may collect your Personal Data through several ways, namely:
- Direct provision by you when registering or using Our Services or when you contact our customer service.
- Provision by you through third parties.
- Through the Platform, browser, and device you use.
Information We collect includes a unique ID, browser type and settings, device type and settings, operating system, mobile network information, including operator name and phone number, and application version number. We also collect information about your application, browser, and device interactions with Our Services, including IP address, error reports, system activities, and the time, date, and URL of your request reference.
We collect this information when your device contacts Our server, such as when you install an application from the Play Store or when your device checks for automatic updates. If you use an Android device equipped with the Mekari Group application, your device will periodically contact the Mekari Group server to provide information about your device and connection to Our Services. This information includes things like your device type, operator name, error reports, and applications that you have installed on your device.
If you do not log into a Mekari account, we store information we collect with a unique ID tied to the browser, application, or device you are using. If you log in, we also collect information stored in your Mekari account, which we consider as personal information.
If you provide us with Personal Data related to other individuals (such as your spouse’s Personal Data, family members, or any other third party), you declare that you have obtained the consent of the relevant individual for, and hereby agree on behalf of that individual to, the collection, use, disclosure, and processing of their Personal Data by us.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA USAGE
With the Personal Data we collect from you, we may use it for the following purposes or other purposes permitted by Applicable Law (“Purposes“):
- Providing our Services and/or Products;
- Using features available on our Services. For example, for Talenta Services, we may use your Personal Data, such as a selfie, for attendance recording purposes;
- Registering you as a user on our Platform and also for administering and/or managing your account;
- Informing you of activities that occur on our Platform or other platforms/systems connected to our Platform;
- Interacting directly with you and notifying you of any updates or changes to the Services;
- Sending you information related to the use of the Services;
- Performing maintenance, improvements, issue resolution, development, and personalization/customization of the Services to meet your needs and preferences;
- Offering or providing services from our affiliates or partners (if applicable);
- Developing new services;
- Monitoring, understanding, and analyzing your activities and behaviors, including habits and usage of various services available on the Platform;
- Providing to affiliates and/or third parties collaborating with us (in this case, vendors, agents, suppliers, contractors, consultants, partners, and other parties providing services to us or you) that are technically necessary to process your transactions or our cooperation purposes with these third parties (depending on the circumstances);
- Providing assistance or resolving complaints related to operational issues on the Services;
- Generating statistical information and analytical data for testing, research, product analysis, and development purposes;
- Conducting transactions that occur within our corporate structure such as mergers, acquisitions, or asset sales involving us and/or our affiliates;
- Complying with all obligations under Applicable Law, including but not limited to responding to requests, investigations, or regulatory directives and/or any government members;
- Helping to improve the security and reliability of our Services. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, misuse, security risks, criminal activities, or misuse of our Services, technical issues that may harm the Mekari Group, our users, or the public, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture, and networks;
- Other purposes that we notify you of, and/or if required by Applicable Law, as we will obtain your consent.
We use various technologies to process your Personal Data for the Purposes mentioned above. We use automated systems that analyze your content to provide things like customized search results or other features tailored to how you use our services. We also analyze your content to help us detect misuse such as spam, malware, and illegal content.
We may combine the information we collect in our Services across all your devices for the Purposes described above. Depending on your account settings, your activities on other sites and apps may be associated with your Personal Data to enhance the Services.
Your Personal Data will be stored for the time needed to achieve the Purposes and/or at least 5 (five) years, whichever is longer.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO OTHER PARTIES
We will not disclose, grant access, share, and/or disseminate your Personal Data without your consent unless otherwise specified in this Policy. We will only disclose your Personal Data to other parties (i) based on your consent or (ii) if allowed or required by Applicable Law or (iii) instructed by the authorized government, or (iv) based on court orders (as relevant).
In addition to what is regulated in this Policy, we may disclose, grant access, and/or share your Personal Data if we have obtained your consent for the relevant disclosure. If you give your consent to us to disclose your Personal Data to a third party, you authorize us to disclose and transmit that data to the selected third party, and you release us from any consequences arising from the processing of your Personal Data by that third party. We recommend that you check and understand the privacy policies implemented by each third party to which your Personal Data has been agreed to be provided.
We will not sell or rent your Personal Data to any third party.
In connection with the processing of your Personal Data through our Platform, you have the right to:
- Update and/or correct errors and/or inaccuracies in your Personal Data recorded on the Platform;
- Withdraw your consent to process your Personal Data on the Platform;
- Delete and/or destroy your Personal Data, by providing written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Regarding your request to withdraw your consent, you understand and acknowledge that after your request is submitted to us, you may no longer be able to use the Services. Withdrawal of your consent may result in the termination of your account or contractual relationship with us, with all rights and obligations arising must be fulfilled entirely. Upon receiving notice to withdraw your consent for processing your Personal Data, we will inform you of the possible consequences of such withdrawal so that you can decide whether you still want to withdraw the consent.
Cookies will record your data, such as data you save to the Platform. For example, if you create an account on the Platform, cookies will help us remember specific data for your next visit. When you return to the Platform, the data you provided earlier will be given back, making it easier if you enable your cookies.
In addition, third parties may also analyze data for us, such as Google Analytics. They may collect your non-identifiable data about your online activities when you use our Services or access our Platform.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To protect your Personal Data, we implement international standards of Information Security Management Systems based on ISO 27001 as a tool to implement security systems for the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data. Therefore, our employees are trained to understand and comply with ISO 27001 when processing your Personal Data.
We also continuously strive to improve the security of your Personal Data by using the latest technology and complying with applicable regulations to meet the expectations of relevant parties and ensure sustainable quality improvement. Furthermore, we make the protection of your Personal Data our top priority by using the highest standards to secure your Personal Data.
Although we will make efforts to keep your Personal Data confidential, we cannot guarantee the integrity and accuracy of the Personal Data you provide via the internet since sending information over the internet is not entirely secure. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, and you must always maintain and be responsible for the security of the devices you use.
CHANGES TO POLICY
We may review and change this Policy from time to time at our own discretion. If there are changes to this Policy, we will provide notice to you through notifications posted on the Platform and/or website, or to your email address recorded on our Platform. You acknowledge and agree that you are obliged to check this Policy from time to time to find out the latest conditions or information regarding the protection of your Personal Data through our Platform.
If you have any questions about the processing of your Data or other questions related to this Policy, please contact us via email: email@example.com